PCE have experienced project engineers, project managers and design and commissioning engineers who can be deployed to a wide range of long and short term projects either from our office, your office or on-site. PCE have a proven track record for delivery, exceeding client expectations and positively contributing to the overall success of the project.
Supported by a team of driven engineers with a wide variety of project deployment understanding PCE are able to supply experienced project engineers, project managers and design and commissioning engineers focussed on delivery of a wide variety of projects.
The engineers at PCE have a wide experience in the mining, industrial and manufacturing sectors and are committed to long term relationships with clients. PCE knows and understands the importance of client satisfaction and project delivery and thus promotes this through it’s employees representing the firm at various client locations.
Backed by our in house design team, Power Control Engineers are able to offer a complete package of design, project management and commissioning allowing for seamless delivery of scope.
High Voltage Connections
Power Control Engineers can support organisations with a high voltage connection (HVC) to the utility with the following services;
- Undertake a high voltage installation assessment to verify the site’s compliance against statutory requirements and installation condition.
- Develop a high voltage installation maintenance strategy including specific maintenance tasks to ensure ongoing safe operation of the high voltage installation.
- Produce a detailed high voltage operating procedure including high voltage safety rules which can be implemented on site.
- Provide guidance in understanding the role of the high voltage installation responsible person and develop required documentation.
- Facilitate the execution of the maintenance strategy including engaging subcontractors and specialists to perform maintenance tasks.
- Provide guidance for planned end of life replacement strategies.
PCE can also provide high voltage infrastructure owners with High Voltage Installation Safety Management Plans (HVISMP’s) which are required by utilities for compliance to the Service and Installation Rules of NSW.
Similarly PCE are able to produce HV submissions required by other utilities in other states and territories under similar legislation.
A discussion paper outlining the obligations of high voltage customers is available here.